Is time at your android device correct? Check it with atomic clock at GPS satellites or Internet (NTP/HTTP) by Smart Time Sync!
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or Internet (NTP/HTTP),
- Detect time zone by location,
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with Internet time (NTP/HTTP),
- Automatically switch to HTTP time source if NTP one is unreachable,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it,
- Very small memory footprint in non-free version.
If your device is not rooted, you can sync in manual mode only. How to root your device you can read here or google "how to root your_phone_model"
Download from our site